Monday, August 2, 2010

My Cute Husband!



(This pic is on the bus ride coming home from trek!)

7 years ago I got married to this really cute guy (with hair!) I am so thankful that Kyle put up with my craziness while we were dating...I knew just by doing that we would be together forever!! I am still crazy and he still does put up with it! I am thankful for all Kyle has done for me and our little family. While I was sick he was always right by my side! I have felt so much love from him and I love him so much! I am grateful for the hard work he does for us! (so I can have a really cute kitchen! pics coming on that!) and I am so grateful he gave me some super cute kids! I love you so much Kyle!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

man has it really been 7 years! i remember you getting engaged and giddy at the pool- as you were tryign to set up jared and i-

Lizzy said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! You guys are too cute.

Oh, and I can't wait to see pictures of your kitchen!

Nisha said...

Congratulations!

Judy said...

Hooray for 7 years so far! I sure miss you guys. I wish New York wasn't so far away from Utah.

Kourtney said...

Congratulations! Love the pic. You guys are so cute.