Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Booty shaking and family pics!!!

I love love love ZUMBA!!! It seriously is so much fun and reminds me of dance parties with my roommates!!! love you guys!! I will definitely be going again! Also we got some super cute pics taken by my great friend Nisha! They are so stinking cute and I love all of them, but I just can't post all of them so I picked some of my favorites! Ok...so I need to pick one family picture to give to the foster care place...please tell me which is your favorite! Obviously not the ones you can't see our faces!! Thanks so much!!












10 comments:

Nisha said...

I'm so glad we got that one of Kennedi smiling so big! They are all good. You could do eenie-meenie-miney-mo.

PS You should tell your friends I am NOT a photographer and have no clue what I'm doing, so don't judge the quality!

ibelaura said...

i like the 2nd brick wall one! although they are all adorable!

*~JaLyne~* said...

Love them all Jamie! Your little family is so cute!

Jillyan said...

I love them all! But my favorite is the 4th from the top. I think it's the 2nd one against the brick wall. You look like one hot mama! We do need to hang out! Call or text me. I am pretty much free. Wesley has preschool from 12:30-2:30 Tues-Thurs, so anytime before or after that, or Mondays and Fridays are good!

Unknown said...

i like the one that your holding kyles hand!

and the first one after the railroad tracks!

(:

Kourtney said...

so sweet. I totally dig the dance parties. you should come to my ZUmba classes. Okay so I am not certified yet but I am going to teach a thriller dance. I love the fourth picture down. Cute cute family. I love your kids. I miss you I hope to see you tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Jamie, the 7th picture is my favorite. Such an adorable family. Miss you guys tons.

Denise

Alexis said...

The 4th pic...the 2nd one against the wall, though the one of you guys holding hands and the kids standing behind you is a close 2nd;)

Christy said...

You've got such a cute family! Those are fantastic pictures!

Megan D. said...

these are really cute J - Kennedi is just like you :) So fun!