Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's been awhile!

All I have to say is...my heart is really full! I had a great Sunday and took a really long nap...(thanks Kyle for watching the kids!)and I am now craving my friend Jill's valentine cookies...they seriously look too pretty to eat and look so delicious! Jill...maybe you could just make me some of those!! :) Love to all!!! We have lots of things happening right now...can't wait to post about them, but right now I am going to watch a movie with Kyle!! Peace!

5 comments:

Kourtney said...

I can't wait to see what you are up. I hope the Movie was great

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are so happy! I love you Jamie! and I'm right there with you about those Valentine cookies. I have been craving frosted sugar cookies (heart shaped of course because that does matter!). Can't wait to hear what you all have been up to!

Unknown said...

just wondering why i didn't get any valentine's cookies. hmmmm....
:) maybe it's because i don't live in Nevada?
I'm very glad your heart is full! You are the best.

Kyle and Jamie said...

I didn't get any either!!! What the heck Jill!! :)

Christy said...

Yeah, I was going to email you...and I don't have your email anymore. Hmm...I need to get organized. haha. You are so sweet to think of me. I appreciate it!