Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged!!

I got tagged by 2 people...Meg and Cowgirl!

8 things I am passionate about...
1-My Shnook Kyle!
2-My cute loveable kids
3-Family and Friends
4-Being outside/playing
5-Butter Pecan icecream and lemon poppyseed muffins!! yum
6-shopping
7-Naps!!
8-my religion

8 words or phrases I say often...
1-Kyle will you watch them (meaning the kids)
2-Busha (it's just a weird make up word we adopted)
3-Don't/Jaden stop
4-Do you need to go to time out?
5-whatever
6-Do you want to go on a walk?
7-I need to go to bed
8-You're so cute

8 things I want to do before I die...
1-Go to Italy
2-Buy a house
3-run a marathon
4-adopt a child
5-learn to play the guitar (I want a hot pink one)
6-Play with my grandchildren when they are born of course!!
7-Have peace in my life
8-Go to hair school

8 things I have learned from my past...
1-Family is the most important thing ever!!
2-Kyle will always stay by my side (He's the best ever)
3-Having kids is hard but worth it
4-save money
5-Have fun/laugh a lot
6-don't stress...life's an adventure
7-I am loved
8-Bearing my testimony makes me happy

8 places I would love to go or see...
1-Italy
2-Greece
3-on a mission with Kyle anywhere
4-Red Sox game
5-New York (again)
6-Nauvoo (again)
7-Florida
8-Cruise to Cancun

8 things I currently need or want...
1-Be healthy enough do what I want
2-clothes that fit
3-house
4-a sweet hair straightner that also curls your hair
5-a nap
6-finish reading my book
7-Go to hair school
8-Go on a date with kyle

8 people I tag...
1-Mama
2-Heather
3-Alexis
4-Jen Dotson
5-Leanna
6-Kourt
7-well i don't know of anyone else with a blog!!

Love ya guys!!

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

Jam run a marathon with me please!