Tuesday, August 26, 2008







We had a way fun time at Kennedi's birthday hoedown! I found that Kyle looks very handsome in a cowboy hat! Don't be fooled by the picture of Jaden...I did not rent a pony for her birthday! I just needed a picture of Jaden and they are on my other computer!! The other picture is Wes my cute little gangster/cowboy nephew! I can't believe that kennedi is already one...it's crazy. She is almost walking...she just stands there and won't move. I thought moving to Salt Lake might make my life a little less crazy, but well I guess not! I haven't heard from anyone but Meg about the Breast Cancer Awareness walk...come on guys 5 dollars!! Anyways I will be sending out some letters to remind you!! I love you all! I have got to go to bed!! Peace



3 comments:

Megan D. said...

Cute Background! You can put a little widget right on your computer from the making strides webpage that lets people click right on the link if they want to donate or walk...:) Looks like you had a fun party!

Leanna said...

How cute! I've been thinking about joining you on the walk, I just need to see if Audrey will take a bottle before I commit. How long is it, and can you take strollers?

ilikewinter said...

Hi Jamie! Thanks! The dress was really fun to design. And about the crocheting- I actually think blankets are the hardest to do! Have you tried making hats? They're pretty fun!