Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Join The Starberries!!


Ok so I need everyones help. I am a team captain for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and I need everyones support. It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. We will all be able to dress up in pink shirts (the best color ever) and wear wicked cute star pins, and walk for a great cause! I'm way excited if you can't tell. Our goal is so small so i expect us to exceed it...that would be so awesome. You can donate online at makingstridesinutah.org and join our team which is called The Starberries or you can send me the money and I will for sure get it to the right people. Thank you so much I love you all!!

1 comments:

Megan D. said...

Hi J...
I will be there walking with you...I can't join on line, because I am already a team captain, but I will be there...the Starberries...such a fun name. :)