Saturday, August 9, 2008

ok so honestly i have no idea what i am doing! I can't read yet and this whole making a blog thing is killing my brain! Well i asked Meg for help but we are playing phone tag so I will pretend like i have a cute blog. hey i actually got music on so its not so boring!! well we moved to salt lake and we now live in my parents basement...it's really nice, but we don't have a living room or kitchen yet!! Some day soon hopefully. Kyle's going to start his new teaching job next week and i get to stay home with the kids!! Speaking of kids...Kennedi is just waking up from her nap (I spent my whole nap time trying to figure this blog out!) If anyone wants to help me make my blog cute please feel free and call me!! Luv ya all...Peace!

1 comments:

Leanna said...

If you want to see a boring blog, check mine out. Yours is a lot cuter than mine.