Friday, November 21, 2008

Alright!! I'm posting!!

I haven't been posting cuz the 2 computers that I can use in this house are not working and they frustrate me!! But I got tagged by Cowgirl and so I thought I would try using this computer...So you go to the fourth picture file and to the fourth picture and post it.

Holy cow...This is Jaden when he was little. I think he was just learning how to sit up on his own...I remember he would always make this face!! So cute of a kid!! Time flies so fast...pretty soon he's going to be married and living with his parents (us, but we will still be in my parents basement!! I guess we will add on and make room) So I tag every person that looks at this blog!!

4 comments:

Jillyan said...

What a cute picture! Of course you can bring your kids and your Mom! The more the merrier! I'm probably going to have Kung Fu Panda on downstairs, so all the kids that come can be occupied while their Mom's shop. See you Monday!

Alexis said...

He is so skinny and I love the face! We call that the cheerio mouth in our house! Thanks for FINALLY posting something:) j/k

Megan D. said...

Ha, ha. That is so cute. It made me giggle. :) Sorry we missed you last night. Hope you are feeling better. :)

yettie/jessie said...

way cute pic so i hope you have a happy thanksgiving and i think i need your help with my blog i am so dumb when it comes to computers