Sunday, October 26, 2008

Book Tag

I got tagged by my mama!!

Pick up a book you are currently reading, turn to page 56, go to the 5th sentence and post the next 2-5 sentences in the book. Then tag 3-5 other people.

(I looked at page 65...duh...but love what I read so I'm going to write that!!)

This comes from the book I Am A Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson

President Joseph F. Smith once said of Sister Eliza R. Snow: "She walked not on the borrowed light of others, but faced the morning unafraid and invincible". Sisters you may not recognize it, but you, too, are unafraid and invincible. Even on the mornings when you're so tired you can barely butter your toast, the fact that you are up, willing to face the day and the challenges it holds, says everything about your courage and character.

That was amazing!! It fits my life perfectly right now!! Reading this makes me believe that I can do anything and can overcome any and all challenges that I am facing and will be facing. A bishop of mine once told me that every time I wake up in the morning I need to remember that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are always there waiting for me...waiting for my needs...and will be there for me always!! I believe that with all my heart and know that this is true!!

I love you all...and I tag...Alexis, Bobbi, Heather, Judy, Jen, Jill, Kathryn, Kourt, Leanna, Lexy, Mary, Meg, and Skye

4 comments:

Stathis Five said...

I loved the book you are reading. It really helped me out. And I loved the sentence that you typed. I was having a hard do and thinking I am so tired and have so much more to do. So thankyou for tagging me and having this great quote from that great book. I love your blog so cute and your family is so cute. Have a great day.
Kathryn

Megan D. said...

Jamie James. Did you get my email about going to Twilight? Do you want to go?

Alexis said...

Uh where are you? Have you fallen off the face of the earth?? You guys should come at the end of June, then we can celebrate Kyle's b-day. Kris should be back and have time off:) We would love,love,love it!

Megan D. said...

We need a new post! :)