Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wanted...A Friend!!

Ok so I know this sounds weird, but i have lived in Cedar a long time and I really miss my friends. Living in Herriman hasn't been bad besides the fact that everyone here is older and way rich and Heather lives an hour away!! I just kind of feel out of place. So I decided to do a call out to all of my friends here in the salt lake area...I need a friend or friends!! You know when you want to just call someone up and go do something or have a dinner night or play games...whatever...well...

So I'm glad I got that off my chest!! Cedar buddies I really miss you and I'm so grateful for our friendships!! Hopefully we will visit there soon!! I love ya all!!

Here are just some cute pictures...I guess this is the new thing around here. Get in baskets and boxes and just sit!!




6 comments:

Mary said...

i will be your friend! Eagle Mountain is not that far awya! i dont have school on fridays...and i am done at noon all the other days.. untill i start student teaching... russ travels two weeks out of the month and i am a loner!

Leanna said...

Call me anytime... I'm really bad about calling people. I don't know how far we are from you, but we need to hang out.

Kourtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kourtney said...

You are too cute and kennedi totally takes after you. If I am not mistaken you like to climb in hampers too? I will be your friend. I am kind of secretly glad that friends are hard to find. Cause I want you to come back to Cedar. I am sure it is hard for everyone with gas and being so far. I hope that you come to cedar for a week again really soon.

Jillyan said...

Hey...I have invited you to do things and you have cancelled on me each time! I am always up for hanging out. Call me anytime...day or night! I get home on Sunday, I will call you and we will plan something for next week. For sure!

Kyle and Jamie said...

Ok so Jill was exempt from this post...the cancelled play dates were not my fault and she has been out of town!! I was sad I couldn't call her! So...Jill didn't count!! Jill I totally want to hang out with you so call me when you have recovereed from your trip!!