Monday, October 20, 2008

The Younger Albert Einstein!!



So if you didn't figure it out...this is Kyle. Yeah the mustache is real...for those of you who know kyle he always has had a beard or gotie (spelling) and who know me...I hate it when he shaves! So we had a couple Halloween parties this past saturday and Kyle decided to go as Albert. He is also going to keep the mustache until halloween...ugh!! It not only looks funny...it looks like I'm married to an old man!! Oh well he is the same lovable, funny, cute, handsome (in a weird kind of 70's way) guy I fell in love with!! I hope you all can get a good laugh out of this picture...I get to look at him every day and still get a good laugh!!

6 comments:

Alexis said...

Love the pic! I can't believe he looks so good...funny!! Too bad for you, tell him to shave! Not a trend to get started! Sounds like you are all having fun. Have a fun Halloween. What are the kids going to be? What about you?? Tell everyone hi! We miss you all!

Megan D. said...

Ha, ha, ha! That is hilarious! I'm sorry you have to deal with a mustache, but that is pretty funny. :) See you on Thursday!

Judy said...

He did a great job dressing up! I bet the kids at school are going to love it on Halloween.

Jenna Marie said...

Hah! He looks awesome!! :)
I would totally love getting some headbands!! Thank you so much!! I'm so excited for her to come. I'm halfway! Yay!

Jillyan said...

I seriously just laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! That is awesome! What a great costume. I wish Rob liked dressing up. I'm sorry you have to deal with the mustache for another week.

The Wright Family said...

Crazy Kyle is still at it?! Kelly and I used to crack up at the craziness! Glad to find you guys! Your kids are adorable.