Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gotta love pictures!!


Jaden is definately a ladies man! He has three friends here in Herriman and they are all girls. Poor kid...his friends moved away last week so if anyone wants to come and play with us please do!

Here's a picture of our dog Chispa. We always wonder why she is so grumpy and always bites people...well this picture explains a lot!


We took Jaden and Kennedi to the church museum downtown and they have a way fun kids place upstairs. They got to take care of babies...bathe them, take them to the dr., dress them...etc. it was amazing to watch them interact with these fake dolls. Kennedi loved to squeeze them and Jaden loved rocking them and feeding them.


Another thing Kennedi loved was just sitting in the chairs. She would sit in one for a second and then move on to the next. She finally found one she loved and really just sat!

They had a dress up corner there. My mama and the kids dressed up like sheperds. (I don't know how to spell that!)

This is just a random picture I think is way funny. Jordan was trying to sleep while conference was on (lets be honest who doesn't fall asleep sometimes!!) So Kennedi climbed on his head and just sat there! His head must be comfy cuz she stayed there until I got my camera and took a picture!
I know that's a lot of pictures but thats what happens when you have 2 kids and all you want to do at nap time is sleep, eat, read, or watch a movie! I have more pictures to come!! Love ya all!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

so i am thinking that you live like a half hour away from me-- i htink?? we should get together!

Kyle and Jamie said...

Mary...I totally want to hang out with you...you live in eagle mountain? thats not far at all. Yeah I will have a friend!!

Judy said...

That is way cute how Jaden & Kennedi played with the dolls. Maybe I'll have to get an old doll out for James and see what he does.

Alexis said...

The pictures are all cute! I love the one with Kennedi sitting in the chair. Both of my girls love to sit in little chairs! I love her little curl on top! She has way more that Savanna!! Cute kids!

Kourtney said...

J you are so cute I miss you so much. I hope that you come back really soon. and I hope that you move to Cedar forever. We love you and good luck with the birthday party

Megan D. said...

Ha, ha! I love Kenedi sitting on Jordan's head. That cracks me up! :) You are a good writer too. I love your blog. You need to post more often. :)