Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Jamie Needs"

This was on Judy's blog..it looked fun so I'm doing it!!
I typed in "Jamie needs" in Google and then wrote the first ten things that popped up.
1. Jamie needs a kid. (maybe I do!! but I have 2 already.)

2. Jamie needs... (I really could use a lot of things...I won't list them)

3. Jamie needs to grow up and stop making all those horrible faces. (what can I say...)

4. Jamie needs mental help. (Yikes...I hope not...)

5. Jamie needs a bit of help to get up on the bed. (I am short and my bed is tall, but I think I am good)

6. Jamie needs a kid (Is someone trying to tell me something!!)

7. Jamie neds a China destination (That would be awesome!!)

8. Jamie needs our support (I could always use some of that!)

9. Jamie needs a haircut (I could use one...I want to cut it short again. That was fun.)

10. Jamie needs a houswife like me. (pretty sure I don't need one...they are talking about the real housewives of... but I could use a maid!! That would be sweet!!)

I tag anyone who wants to do this...it's interesting what comes up!

4 comments:

Megan D. said...

Ha, ha...this is funny! I can't share the first thing that popped up when I did it. But you will think it is real funny! Actually all of them are pretty good. I like the one that says Megan needs a quiet home with little or no thunder and some sunshine...or something like that. Thanks for sharing. That is really funny!

jennie said...

I found your blog! And Jeremy & Heather's too. I'm so excited! So, if it's okay can I add you to my list? Ours is www.thelokeybunch.blogspot.com if you want to take a look. You have the cutest family!

yettie/jessie said...

so funny that it kept saying that you need a kid i think i will try this one

Kourtney said...

I am going to try that. How the heck are you? Are you trying to tell us that you are expecting?