Friday, April 3, 2009

Cuteness!!

This is so cute! I think that Heather and Tamara will be impressed with her skills!! But I need to be honest and say that I have no idea where she learned to iron!! So thinking of not ironing ever, made me think back to the days of college...I just have something I think my roommates should know...I think maybe a couple of them already do...In my whole college experience I only took the garbage out once...It started out as I hate touching the garbage, but then it turned into seeing how long I could actually go without anyone saying anything. I believe I made it clear until our second year in Willowbrook and I only took it out one time!! I owe you guys!! You really were and are the best...I miss all of you a ton and can't wait for the roommate reunion!! So here are some videos of Kennedi ironing...







And some cute pics of my way fun roommates...sorry about the blurriness and I didn't get all of my cute roommates...sorry! (Jeremy was not a roommate...Even though he ate my food and was always at our apartment...he is the coolest big brother ever!!)













6 comments:

Jillyan said...

Kennedi is a doll! So adorable! Thanks for posting that last picture. It's a beaut! I just might have to dig out some of my old pictures and find a gorgeous one of you :) And I can't believe you NEVER took out the garbage! I never noticed...you sly little dog you!

Megan D. said...

I know you never took out the garbage! You are a little devil! :) I love all these pictures though. How funny! The one of us from the 80s dance is rockin' awesome! :) That was a fun night...oh man, we had sooooo much fun! Can't even stand it! Thanks for posting this. :)

Kyle and Jamie said...

Jill...you should pull them out...I had a ton of fun just looking at these...Did you not notice me in all of the pictures...I look awful...it's all about the memories!! I do remember that night we were all wearing the same outfit...even Mehl!!

Kourtney said...

Those are so dang cute. I love it! you make me lauch. I know you didn't take the trash out but what was the use in arguing you wouldn't do it even if I got mad about it. I think I took the trash out two to three times a day. But I liked it. i love the four seasons halloween costumes. Always a theme. i can't wait tell the reunion either. Love ya

Kourtney said...

ohh I was going to say that I am totally impressed that Kennedi can iron where does she get that? It must be from Kyle. She is dang cute

KATIE said...

Hi Jamie, I'm stalking your blog now in return for you stalking mine. (Your husband has a beard! Yay for beards!!!) I love all these picture of Megan, they're so funny.