Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's a sad sad day...


We had to sale our cute dogs Chispa and Mokey. I actually cied to the guy who called about them...he said he felt so bad that he didn't know if he could take them from us! I remember when I first got Chispa...I fell in love with her at the pet shop in Cedar and I would visit her there. Kyle surprised me and brought her home and I loved her like she was my first baby!! Then she had puppies...along came Mokey...Mokey was her first born puppy. We do love them so much and that's why we had to get rid of them. They will be much happier and will get more attention and i'm happy that they get to stay together.

4 comments:

yettie/jessie said...

oh james i am so sorry you can probobly get dogs again though right i hope you feel better though love ya jamie wish i could be there for you.

Megan D. said...

Chispa! I'm so sorry you had to sell them. That isn't any fun, but it sounds like they went to a good home. :) Hope you feel less sad soon.

Carissa J said...

That's so sad :( They are adorable! It's so hard to lose a pet.

Kourtney said...

why did you have to sell them? I am so sorry I would cry so much if we had to get rid of Stanford. I hope that you are holding up.