Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm so proud!!



Kyle brought this snowboard home for Jaden the other day and I was like Kyle he's 3. I honestly underestimated Jaden's abilities...basically I think he will go to the olympics some day!! He goes right down the hill with no help, doesn't fall, and if he gets stuck he scoots or hops...what I'm saying is his first time going down the hill was way better than mine!! So I'm very proud of him. He's always wanting to try new and daring things! and that's something I love about him!! He's just like his dad!!

10 comments:

Jillyan said...

Way to go Jaden! That is awesome! What a talented little guy.

Judy said...

That is awesome! He is way good at that, we're impressed.

yettie/jessie said...

hey I recognize that back yard that is way cool i wish i could have seen that.

Jenna Marie said...

Wow! Look at him go! I underestimate Dallin too sometimes... I'm just a worried mom I guess- haha. No- I haven't gotten the headbands yet, but we're going to cedar this weekend. Thank you so much!! I'm so excited for this little girl! :) Thanks again- that was really sweet of you!

Carissa J said...

Wow! That makes me want to go snowboarding!

The Wright Family said...

He's got mad skills! X-games meet Jaden Robinson. :)

Leanna said...

I'm impressed.

Kourtney said...

How cute! You are so cute J I miss you so much

Jenna Marie said...

Jamie! Thank you so much for the headbands! I loved them! :) That was really sweet of you. Some day I'm going to have to get a little more crafty and make some! You're great! Thanks again!

Megan D. said...

Whoo hoo! Look at him go. That is awesome...He will be as good as me, when he can do a back flip on his first run. :)