Saturday, December 13, 2008

Who needs an appendix anyways?!

I don't!! So I have been having all sorts of health problems for a long time now. 15 doctors later I have found an answer!! Yay!! For a couple months I have been having pain in the right side of my back...so doctors have been testing my kidney and have found nothing. since I don't have a gall bladder they couldn't do anything. well recently the pain has been awful so i bugged the dr. again. I got a ct scan yesterday...not fun...I drank this nasty drink for 1 1/2 hours and had an IV that made me feel like I peed my pants!! (I didn't!!) All they could tell me of course is go home and wait til Monday for your dr. to call. So I came home and 30 minutes later the dr. tells me to go to the hospital and have surgery. No one knows why my appendix has lasted so long and no one knows why it was totally in the wrong place, but now its out and hopefully my problems will be gone!! I am so grateful for my family. throughout this whole thing I have really been blessed to know that family is most important and nothing else really matters. I love Kyle and I'm so lucky to have him. I just want to say thanks to my fam and friends who have been praying for me. I'm just grateful for everything that I have been blessed with.

7 comments:

Carissa J said...

Wow, that's scary. I'm glad you're okay.

Judy said...

That is good that you found that and got it taken care of. Hopefully everything else is all fixed now.

yettie/jessie said...

jamie you are so strong I wish so bad that I was next door so i could help you more and ruby could play with Jaden we all miss you all so much and ruby says oh jadens mommy i hope you feel better . love james call any time.

Megan D. said...

I'm so glad you are doing better. I hope it all works out for you. :) You are so sweet and such a great friend and mom. I hope to see you really soon. Did you have to get a cathiter? If you did, you obviously did pray right...KAY BYE! :)

The Wright Family said...

So glad to hear you're all fixed up! It's a sad life when you don't feel good. Haven't seen you guys in forever!

Kourtney said...

I am so glad that you figured it out. I hope that you feel better I have been worried about you.

Alexis said...

So glad that maybe this will be the fixer! Hope you are feeling better:)