Monday, December 1, 2008

Seriously...


Ok so I am so bugged. Kyle lost his scriptures. We looked everywhere...our house, cars, etc. Well we went to an eagle court at our church last night and Kyle found his scriptures in the library...everything was taken out of them! You know how you keep papers from middle/high school seminary, pens, everything. I was so ticked...I know they were just papers, but honestly...I love my scriptures and those papers give them character. Anyways, at least we have his scriptures those are the most important. And to whoever took the stuff...you were in the church...Repent!!! I can't say anymore!!!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Wow! It doesn't get worse than that huh? Stealing from scriptures IN the church? Sorry! I love my seminary scriptures...I use them instead of the nice big ones we were given, just because they have so much wonderful markings and the little papers you glue in, etc... Glad you found them though.

yettie/jessie said...

dude that way sucks maybe his papers went to the same place as my old work key i think i lost it at the church too.

yettie/jessie said...

this background is way cute i love it and i know her backgrounds are funky to put on your page.

Megan D. said...

Maybe someone needed all of Kyle's insightful notes and thoughts. If I was in the church I would have totally stolen them too. :) Just kidding...I'm sorry about that. I love all the papers in mine too. Hope to see you soon!