Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Barf...Bugars!!

Most of you know I cannot handle bugars...They make me want to throw up and ugh gross!! So Jaden likes to eat his and I am trying to teach him that he needs to get a kleenex. Well I just looked at him and he was making a face that said that is nasty...I said what's that in your mouth....he says Kennedis bugar. barf...seriously just thinking about it right now makes me want to throw up!! So we had to have a little talk. He said...sorry mom but Kennedi had a bugar and he finished eating it!!

6 comments:

Judy said...

Gross! I can't believe he did that. And yes Jared did tell me that you had called.. Thanks for remembering. :)

Mary said...

that is so nasty! once when i was teachign lessons i was trying to get this little girl to wipe on off her face but she was not getting the hint so the little boy next to her reached over and grabbed off her face and then put it into his mouth and said 'all gone!" .... it took all i had not to puke right there....

Jenna Marie said...

haha! That's way nasty! Makes my mouth feel all gross... haha... Dallin's never done that... although- I'm sure my days are limited. :) oh boy...

Megan D. said...

Oh my barf. That is gross...at least he is helping her out though right?

yettie/jessie said...

ya that is way gross i am so glad i did not have to witness that first hand while we were down there. we miss ya so much it was way fun seeing you sorry i was in such a bad mood befor i left. I really did not want to go.

Kourtney said...

That is so funny! Gotta love little boys. Here is a funny story for you. Scott came home and asked coop what he did all day he said sat around picking my bugars and eating them! Coop misses his Jaden. We love ya guys.