Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jordan aka Skates!



My brother Jordan has some serious skills and is amazingly buff! He is going to make it to the olympics some day and get me a ticket also!! in this race he beat his personal record and the guy in the green suit...which gave Jordan 2nd place!! It is so much fun going to watch him at the oval. My kids are actually entertained so we get to sit and enjoy it! Jordan got his name skates from my friend meg...Jordan used to watch speed skating in the olympics, put on his rollerblades and skate around the house...he also had cool shoes where the wheels came out of the bottom (hence the name skates!!)Jordan you amaze me and are one of my bestest friends!!

1 comments:

Kourtney said...

That is amazing. I didn't know he was speed skating. He is amazing