Friday, January 9, 2009

My Shnook!!


last night Kyle was trying to do his homework...I think he is definately superdad!! He lays on our living room floor, holds his book in one hand, a weight in the other, and has Jaden and Kennedi crawling all over him. It works I guess...Kyle has a 4.0 GPA in his masters of education. I call him smarty pants cuz he thinks he knows everything...which, I will be honest...he does!! I would just like to say good luck this next semester, keep up the good work, and I am seriously so proud! I love you Shnooky!!

5 comments:

Megan D. said...

Auuahhh. How cute. :)

Jillyan said...

Way to go Super Kyle! I wish Rob was good at multi-tasking!

Kourtney said...

You guys are amazing! That is awesome that Kyle is so great in school. You guys are so successful. Love you and miss you I hope to talk to you soon!

Kourtney said...

aka.. remember when I was teased to death for being a multi-tasker? playing the violin, dancing and watching the Bronco game... I hope you tease Kyle as much as you did me. (he deserves it. Plus some lady on celtic singers is makin' millions dancing, playing the violin and singing. I am just playin' Kyle is an amazing dad. Your kids are so blessed.

yettie/jessie said...

ha ha that is great so it looks like new carpet on the floor there did you get the basement finished.